EasyGate Sliding Gates are classed as medium to heavy duty and able to withstand the tough New Zealand working conditions of both domestic and commercial installations.
Built sturdy to allow optional automation (electric openers) to be added.
Click here to view the PDF of Classic Bar Slider Pricing
- Aluminium vehicle entrance gates.
- 'Classic Bar' gates are made to order in a range of heights and lengths.
- This design is NOT suitable for having a sloping bottom (look at our Manor design if you do want a sloping bottom).
- Aluminium construction, so it will not rust.
- Lighter than steel yet robust with a large 100 x 50mm bottom rail.
- Outer frame and horizontal beams are 50 x 50mm for great strength.
- Square pickets of 20x20mm, spaced with 80mm gaps.
- Hidden wheels to give a low profile finish
- Heat treated powder coating.
Note: The "frame length" is the measurement of vertical end to vertical end. EasyGate may add an additional short end extension to the top and bottom rails allowing for the motor and the top guide bracket to be positioned to the side of your driveway - these are called 'tails'. The height is measured from the ground to the top of the gate including wheel and track (low profile wheel configuration). You can increase the height by changing the wheel mounting position giving a further 50mm called “high profile” configuration but you will need to let us know you wish to have your wheel type changed.
Gate Kit Includes: Low profile steel wheels, Alloy wheel track with concrete anchor pins, top roller guide bracket with 2 rollers, front end catcher and rear gate stopper. Heat treated powder coating in Satin Black or upgrade to another standard powder coating colour for an extra $49.
Security capping (optional) can be fitted after gate has been installed to deter intruders from jumping over the top of flat top style gates.
The standard colour option for this gate style is Satin Black. For other colour options please read through our powder colour page here.