GSM Remote Control Device
Note: Requires 09-24v dc. Suitable for most gate opener devices
Can be installed in parallel with keypads and exit buttons fitted to electric gate openers (or garage door, pump etc) or wired directly to the control board of your gate to enable it to be activated by means of a phone call.
When the Dial to Open receives a call, it will reject the call (so there will be no charge – at least with today’s charging procedures) and click the relay momentarily...opening the gate. Your costs will be only for the minimum top up of the sim card (to keep it active) and TEXT fees while managing the programme.
NOTE: Requires a standard One NZ/Vodafone pre-paid sim card (not Spark or 2Degrees)
Remember to top up your sim card or risk cancellation of the phone number.
The photo shown may not be the same as the product sent due to model and stock available at time or ordering.
Must be installed in a weatherproof enclosure.
- You can then open your gate from anywhere in the world just by dialing the gate number or your sim card.
- Calls to the device are free (other then the cost of the sim card)
- Easy to install onto existing control boards of your gate opener.
- You do not need lots of expensive remotes for your staff or family as most people have a mobile phone.
- Great for remote areas and gates a long way from the house.