Mastiff 400 Swing Gate Operator for DOUBLE gates
Regular arm length - 350mm stroke. Able to push up to a 3.5m gate, with a peak thrust of 3500N. (For gate / leaf lengths above 3.0m is usually better to choose the longer arm Mastiif 400L)
- 2 x 24v Actuator Motors with Aluminium casing and Stainless Ram
- Standard Mounting Brackets
- CB17 Outdoor Control Box with control board, built-in RF receiver/antenna and external cable glands.
- Stand-alone Transformer
- 3 x TM4 Remote Transmitters
- 1 x Remote Sun Visor Clip
- 1 x set of 24v backup Batteries.
- 1 x Outdoor Wireless Keypad.
- 1 x Wireless Exit Button
- 1 x Gate Metal Stopper for the centre of your driveway with concrete bolts
- Instruction Manual
Fully closed length between centres of bracket pivot pins: 795 mm
Fully open length between centres of bracket pivot pins: 1155mm (Only use 1135mm max for setup allowing for 20mm spare giving a 330mm true stroke length)
This model requires the gate stop (included) to be installed in the centre of your driveway for the gates to make contact with when fully closed.
NOTE: If your posts are more than 200mm wide, you will not be able to hinge the gates in the centre of the posts; they should then be hinged towards the inside property edge of the posts, no more than 100mm in from the post corner.
The Mastiff arms also have a keyed release mechanism in them to allow manual movement if ever required (and is used during install):